Qualtrics is a survey tool that’s powerful and flexible enough for advanced research and data collection, but easy to learn and use.
- 100+ question types, survey templates
- Embed data, video, audio, and graphics
- Deploy by e-mail, social media, smart phone
- Export data to CVS, Word, Excel, PDF & more
- Skip logic, randomization, and branching capabilties
How Can I Use Qualtrics?
- Access hard to reach survey participants
- Expand research demographics
- Measure difficult to capture variables
- Track academic programs and contracts
- Create a single survey with multiple experimental conditions
Important: Qualtrics access is not available directly through the Qualtrics website.
- Visit http://upenn.qualtrics.com and login with your PennKey user name and password.
- Click on the green “Create Project” button in the upper right to start a new survey.
5 Steps Training Video | Creating a Survey | FAQ | Step-by-step-manual (PDF) | Survey Software eBook (PDF)
Need more help? Visit the Qualtrics University knowledge base or e-mail the Service Desk at email@example.com.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.