About Poll Everywhere
Poll Everywhere helps you create visually engaging surveys and questionnaires with results that update in real-time. Increase audience engagement during presentations.
- Insert in PowerPoint , Keynote , Google Slides
- Responses from smart phones, Twitter
- Customize results (charts, bar graphs, etc)
- Analytics reports
How Can I use Poll Everywhere?
- Engage large medical classes
- Teach diagnosis through Q & A
- In flipped/hybrid classrooms
- For online learning
Faculty: Get Started
Important: We no longer support Turning Point student clickers. Please contact the service desk and we will create a Poll Everywhere account for you.
- Email the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will create a Poll Everywhere business account for you. Note: If you have already created a free, personal account, we can upgrade your existing account.
- Once your account has been created, visit the Poll Everywhere login page and enter the username and password ITS has created for you.
- Click the “Create” button in the upper left corner to create a new poll.
- Using the Canvas integration? Follow the instructions here to sync your class roster.
Students: Get Started
You will receive specific instructions from your instructor regarding your participation in Poll Everywhere polls in your course.
An account is not required in order for you to participate in polls anonymously. However, some faculty prefer students to use a registered account for attendance or class participation tracking purposes. If this is the case; no action is required on your part. You will receive a link to register.