- Log into PPS (PennKey authentication required).
- Within PPS, click "Features and Voice Mail" in the left column.
- At the Features and Voice Mail Settings page, verify your phone number is listed at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred voice mail delivery option – 1 thru 4.
- Type a new password in the Enter New Password field which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- After you have set a voice mail password, you can logout and begin to use your phone.
- To check your messages, dial 6-8000 from any campus phone and then follow the prompts. If you wish, you can also record a greeting after logging into your voice mail account.
VOIP Mailbox Setup - Knowledgebase / VOIP - ITS Service Desk
VOIP Mailbox Setup
- Last updated: Aug 10, 2018 by Alexander White