Blue Jeans Events is an online events platform that allows you to keep your audience separate from your presenters. This gives your event a more professional feel and allows you to more easily control who can talk and be on camera.
Request Access to Blue Jeans Events by emailing the Service Desk at email@example.com.
After receiving access to Blue Jeans Events you will see the Events tab across the top of your Blue Jeans account at https://upenn.bluejeans.com/ . From here you can start to schedule your event. Be sure to review the resources below to better understand the features of Blue Jeans Events.
- Event roles https://support.bluejeans.com/s/article/Video-Getting-Started-with-BlueJeans-Events
- Attendees https://support.bluejeans.com/video/events/attendee-instructions
- Presenters https://support.bluejeans.com/video/events/presenter-instructions
- Moderators https://support.bluejeans.com/video/events/moderator-instructions
- Event scheduling https://support.bluejeans.com/video/events/scheduling
- Event polling: https://support.bluejeans.com/s/article/Video-Event-Polling-Overview