1. Download the Robin app from the Android or iPhone app store.
2. Open the app and you will be prompted to “Enter your Robin domain”
a. In the blank field type “pennnursing” and click “Continue”
3. Next enter the email address and password you used to create your Robin account.
4. You will then be taken to the home page in the app. From there you can select the button “Book a Desk”
5. Next select which day you want to book your desk on.
6. Next select which floor to book your desk on.
7. You will now be presented with a map showing desks that are available to reserve for your date in green.
a. You can change the date and time of your reservation by selecting the corresponding boxes at the top of the page.
b. If you want to book multiple days select the date box at the top of the page. Next, at the bottom of the calendar page switch the toggle “Book multiple days” to on.
c. Then tap the dates you want to reserve and select “Choose dates” at the bottom of the page
8. Select the desk you want to reserve and then click the “Reserve” button at the bottom of the page.
9. You will then be shown a confirmation that your desk was reserved.
10. If you forget what desk you reserved you can see the current day’s reservation listed on your homepage in the app.
a. To view upcoming reservations that you made select “View upcoming desk reservations” at the bottom of your home page.
If you have any questions or problems please contact Joe Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anthony Auge (email@example.com)
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.